Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"No, it's... it's alright." Dell mumbled, staring at his feet, with his hand on the tiled wall, forgetting to turn on the shower.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:46 pm

Tiel shrugged, walking out of the locker room and heading to the workshop. "Whatever you say Jean, whatever you say."

Kay squealed with joy and sprinted past Jean, bumping him out of the way as she headed over to the bridge, using the car wreck in the middle of the bridge as her personal little playground. "I likes cease fire days, means I get to have fun without any worries!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:49 pm

Queen turned on her shower, lathering herself up. "Might wanna turn on the shower, Dell." she said playfully, "Also, I'm glad you decided to live with us once this is all through."

Jean followed Kay, watching over her so she didn't get into trouble. "Kids..." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:52 pm

Kay seemed to soar through the air in Jeans direction, stomping him in the face with both feet once she was close enough to him. "Up yours! Just because I enjoy having fun doesn't mean I'm a kid!" She proceeded to hop down form the bridge, doing a roll upon landing on the lower one, and running into Red base to hide from Jean's soon to follow wrath.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:59 pm

"Uhh...? Yeah! I look frward to it." As Dell activated the shower, the water rand down his face, hiding secret tears. With no hair to wash, Dell had finished his shower quickly, and left the room with a change of clothes in hand, not even bothering to tell Queen goodbye. He got dressed and returned to the barracks, where the new Demo, medic, and heavy were all waiting.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:05 pm

Melvin looked at Dell. "You're alive?! Where the hell were you?!" he asked, his left arm a bit bandaged up and his coat slightly bloody. Claire and Kain were both waiting upon the answer.

Queen began talking to herself, still thinking Dell was in the shower beside her.

Jean's dead rang himself from the kick just stumbling back some, watching Kay run off to RED Base. "Oh well." he shrugged, walking back into his base.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:14 pm

"I was at, eh-HQ. Secret buisness. Don't worry 'bout it. I'll try not to do that anymore." Dell informed wearily. He moved over to his workbench, and began drawing up blueprints. He realized his problem to its fullest extent right away. He couldn't stop working. Even during the ceasefire. He slumped over the table, and pretended to be drawing when anyone walked by, taking large gulps from his supply of beer.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 11:36 pm

Kay walked around in the Red basement, looking around and playing with random odd things she found laying around, humming to the tune of Angel Island, for a moment wondering if Jean was giving chase or not, the thought not lasting long though.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:04 am

Kain shrugged it off and walked downstairs to the basement, looking for a good drinking spot. The other two weren't two sure about Dell's excuse, but they pushed it a side for now, wanting to relax on their day off.

Queen walked out dressed in a black sweat shirt and black short shorts, walking over to Dell. "Something wrong?" she asked, whispering to him.

Jean walked to the workshop, looking at Tiel as he worked. "What're you doing?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:28 am

Kay had found a fairly sharp rock, with which she had started drawing on the wall, surprisingly the things she drew were a lot more girly than most would expect of her, like flowers, hearts, clouds and chibi's, smiling and giggling to herself all the while.

Tiel looked over at Jean before getting back to his work. "Just giving my medigun a much needed upgrade." He chucked away the quickfix nozzle, wrestling with the two tubes to first combine em and then get it inside the regular medigun, the increased thickness at the mouth of the tube making it a pain.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:48 am

"It's nothin' you need to worry about... It's just some... problems I have to solve." Dell began writing random numbers and equations on his blueprints, but realized she could probobly see through his facade. Despite this, he continued writing, hoping it would work.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

Jean chuckled and watched him work. "Looks like it's going to be a tight fit, what's the outcome you're hoping for?" he asked.

Kain walked into the basement, spotting Kay. "Hello again, wasn't expecting you down here." he said, taking a swig of his whiskey.

Queen gently hugged him before sitting beside him. "Wanna talk about it?" she asked, looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 12:59 am

Dell was unable to hold up his barriers anymore, and gave in. His arms went limp, and fell at his sides, his pencil falling to the floor. "I aint' meant for civilized life, Queen. I seen too much. Done too much. I can't even stop work on orders to ceasefire!" With his last few words, he flung his projects from the table, clearing it, and placing his elbows upon it burrying his face in his hands. "I'm sorry Queen. I just don't think I can do it. I don't know if I'll be able to live with you after all this..." A small stream of tears left his un-goggled face.

Last edited by Rehtael on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:02 am

Kay looked over at Kain and gave him a wave before getting back to her random drawing. "Hiya Mister demoman, and I just happened to come down here while running from someone who might stab me in the kneecap when I go to sleep tonight." She smiled even as she said this, starting to sing "Zia's song".

Tiel eventually managed to get to pipe in, grabbing the quickfix again and removing some part from it, adding it to the back of the medigun to make sure the pipe would remain in place. "Well, for one, any and all ubers should last twice as long, not to mention the combined uber should also cancel out any and all knockback." He placed both backpacks on the table and opened it ope, changing and combining multiple parts, softly humming a song he had heard Kay sing earlier.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:11 am

Queen wrapped her arms around Dell. "Shhh, it'll be okay. When we're all living together, you'll still be able to do your projects, and I'll be there to help if you want." she said, rubbing his back.

Kain looked at her slightly confused before shrugging it off as his imagination. "So, what're you drawing there?" he asked.

Jean nodded, looking at the contraption. "I see, but it looks kind of heavy." he said, looking it over.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:19 am

Dell let out a deep sigh, that seemed lik if it were any deeper his lungs would've come out with it. "That aint' it Queen. It's the fighting. The violence. It's not doing it that changes you. It's thinking about it... and in my line of work, you get a lot of time to think." Dell whispered, but so low that Queen could barely hear him.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:24 am

Kay pointed at each drawing, explaining how she was drawing everyone and how she thought the felt all the time. "See, this one is Queen lady, all mean and bossy, this one is Dell, grumpy and stubborn, this one is that jerk of a spy, all haughty and asshatish, here's you, laid back with a side of seriousness, then there's the medic and heavy, don't know much about them, they seem friendly and caring though, then there's Tiel, Awkwardly unstable, and last of all me, fun loving and awesome~!" She smiled over at Kain, giving him a look of -What do you think-.

Tiel nodded his head, one of the backpacks now 1.6 times its previous size, the two tubes leading out of it and to the medigun. "Yup and nope, it's not heavy to the point it'll slow me down, but it might get annoying carrying it around all the time, but I'd say it's worth it."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:36 am

Queen kissed Dell's cheek. "You're worrying for nothing Dell, what if when we move in together that you find you can handle it just fine?" she asked, rubbing his back.

Kain laughed and took another swig of his whiskey. "I like you kid, try not to get killed on the battle field." he said.

Jean nodded and looked the backpack over. "Just don't pull anything, you're a great medic and it'd be a shame to lose you." he said.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:43 am

Tiel slowly turned to stare at Jean, seemingly dumbfounded. "Huh, I'd never have expected a compliment from you to be honest, but hey, will do, and thanks."

Kay grinned grinned and gave him a thumbs up. "No sweat! These are the legs that shall carve a path to the heavens!" She did a dramatic pose for a second, bursting into laughter as she did, quickly getting back to her drawing however. "Oh, and same to you, while getting glory for your team is cool, you should always still be careful, your life is not to be wasted. Someone said something like that to me once, so I thought I'd pass it on to you."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 1:45 am

Dell shrugged off Queen's hands. "You aint' gotta' do that, you know." Dell turned around to look at her. His face carried the aging of a thousand battles. He was in his mid thirties, but the toll of fighting was very evident.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:04 am

Jean looked at him. "Don't mention it and we'll be fine." he said, slowly walking out of the room.

Kain shook his head, sitting down on a crate as he watched her.

Queen gently touched his cheek. "Dell, we're team mates and good friends, you don't need to bear this weight alone. Remember that we've both been through plenty." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:08 am

Dell found himself putting his hand on her shoulder, and then, he pulled her close, into a hug. He could feel her heartbeat. It was fast, and lively. His, was slow. "Thanks Samantha." He whispered into her ear.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:10 am

Tiel shook his head as he added the finishing touches to his medigun, heading outside once it was complete, building the uber on himself the entire time. "Now to take it on a test run."

Kay moved over to a large emtpy space, starting to draw Kain, at his actual size this time, or as close as she could get. She had to keep looking over at him fairly often though, hopefully she wasn't making him feel awkward. "Hm-hmm~."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:19 am

Queen patted his back. "Not a problem, now cheer up." she whispered, looking at him.

Kain slowly fell asleep on the crate, not paying attention.

Jean looked back at Tiel. "How are you going to test it?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 2:23 am

"Going to try it out on Kay, she just seems the most likely to get hurt... to which I ask, have you seen Kay around? I haven't the slightest idea where she is." Continuing to travel down his predetermined path.

Kay smiled slightly, continuing to draw Kain, trying her best to capture his peaceful sleeping expression. "It's been so long since I've drawn anything that I nearly forgot how much fun it was~."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: