Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:11 pm

Queen giggled, patting Kay's head. "So what do you say Dell? It'll be more fun than sitting alone and moping." she said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 11:37 pm

Kay flailed some before crouching down a little and jumping up with a spin, uppercutting Queen as she yelled Shoryuken. "Take that you amazonian bully!" She jabbed at the air a few times, grinning to herself.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:29 am

The engineer gave small chuckle, and a grin. "For you, Queenie." Dell replied.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:33 am

Queen stood there acting like Kay's uppercut was nothing since her hands felt more like marshmellows then actual fists. "Good, now where's Gre-..." Queen said as she was interrupted by Greenburgh walking in, carrying the four contracts.

Greenburgh sat them on the table, along with some pens. "I had my lawyers write them up as simply as possible to hinder any confusion or paranoia." he explained, stepping back to let them sign.

Queen slowly read over her contract before signing it. "Seems pretty straight forward, if you could fit a loop hole in here, I'd be amazed." she said.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:07 am

Dell scrupulously examined his contract, finding no flaws in it. He looked at Queen, gave her a nod, and signed his name. Dell William Conagher.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 2:30 am

Kay puffed up her cheeks and hmph'ed, taking her own contract and signing it without even checking it. "There, done, first thing I'm going to do is buy a drum set! Or no, better yet, I'll buy an electric guitar!"

Tiel on the other hand carefully read through his contract, rereading it several times over. "Yep, everything seems about right, no problems on my end... Hmm." He signed his contract, twiddling around with the pen after.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:26 pm

Queen smiled and handed Greenburgh her contract, slowly taking the others as well.

"All right, some men will be in soon to put you all to sleep so we can transport you back to your bases. Don't speak a word of what happend here to anyone." he explained before leaving the room.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Dell awoke in his bunk, which had been cleared of scrap parts, a sure sign that someone had placed him here. Queen was in the bed with him, laying flat with her arms at her sides. "Did they leave us like this?" He asked himself softly.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Tiel slowly got up off the ground, throwing his covers to the side. "Ugh, I must have rolled out of bed... how embarrassing, and uncomfortable." He stretched and moved around some, his entire body feeling stiff. "Hey, Kay, you awake?"

Kay was still in bed and asleep, she'd clearly been dreaming about food since her cushion was partially in her mouth and covered with drool, along with a good part of her bed.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:30 pm

Queen groaned and slowly sat up, looking around before spotting Dell in the same bed with her. "Um...this is awkward..." she said, slowly standing up.

Jean slowly walked into the bunk room, looking at Tiel. "So...mind explaining where everyone disappeared to for the past three days?" he asked, his arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:37 pm

"I think they done laid us like that..." Dell murmured in a morning haze. He got up from the bed, and looked around. He then checked his armband, but the connection to the cameras had been lost. "Guess I'll be havin' to look round manually."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:39 pm

Tiel stared at Jean for a while before making his bed and climbing back in. "I must still be asleep, or maybe I'm in a coma, that would make sense, missing for three days? That's just absurd!"

Kay slowly rolled out of bed, it didn't seem to phase her in the slightest though; since you could still hear her soft snoring and the occasional audible chewing.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:48 pm

Queen shook her head, looking around and noticing the others weren't there. "Wonder where everyone is..." she said, "Today is Sunday, they can sleep in."

"Yes...three days. I know cause I counted them. I also noticed a disappearance of the RED Team's Pyro and Engineer." Jean explained, seeming furious.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:55 pm

"I'm afraid not Queenie. My Pip-Mann here says it's Tuesday. Do you think that trip was really three days long?" Dell asked, scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:57 pm

Tiel sighed and got out of bed again, stretching one last time to get the sleep out of him. "I seriously don't know, everything's a bit of a blur since my mental breakdown over my missing saw, also, how would you know they were miss...ing..." He covered the left side of his face with his hand, groaning softly. "Oh god... Jean, what did you do? You didn't go and murder all of them, did you?"

Kay managed to roll under her bed while asleep, which looked both silly and adorable. She'd finally stopped trying to eat her cushion though, so she'd be waking up any second now.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:16 pm

"No, I just kept them at bay while you two idiots were gone. Blackjack hasn't even been around." Jean replied, picking up Kay and tossing her on her bed, "Now where have you two been for the past three days?!"

Queen sighed and shook her head. "Well, I'm taking my time getting ready, going to go shower..." she said, heading off to the bathroom with her towel.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:19 pm

Dell, lifted his arm, smelling his armpit, then reeled back in disgust. "Phew! I s'pose I could use one myself." Dell left his Headgear behind, and headed for the co-ed shower. "Hope you don't mind me in here at the same time!" Dell called into the room, as he removed his outer layer of clothing; his overalls, and utility belt, and hung them up on the free-use locker nearby.

Last edited by Rehtael on Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 8:32 pm

"I just told you, I have no idea, I don't even know how I ended up in my bed! Wait, actually..." He looked over to the bed he was in. "That's not even my bed! It's just one of the random empty bunks!"

Kay's eyes slowly sat up before her eyes snapped open, proceeding to get out of bed. "Ass smell, need flowers and bubbles... waterfication commencing." Like a zombie she walked past the two without a word of greeting, making her way to the locker room to shower.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:12 pm

"You better head for a shower as well Tiel, you don't smell much better." Jean said, walking out of the room, following Kay.

Queen was just in her bra and panties, looking back at Dell. "Um, all right, just no peeking!" she said, going around the corner and tossing her undies around to the rest of her clothes.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Dell had already averted his eyes to the side, to be respectful. "Oh- uh- Wouldn't even think of it ma'am" Dell proceeded to an open stall, where he removed his clothes, and laid them on the bench outside of the stall. Had anyone been looking, they would have seen massive scars running up and down Dell's back, as well as some minor burns. He turned on the water, and began humming his favorite guitar piece.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 9:37 pm

Tiel blinked and sniffed himself, not that it served much purpose. "Well, might as well go ahead and shower then." He made his own way to the locker room, tossing his clothes on one of the benches before walking into a shower stall and getting to cleaning himself.

Kay stepped into the shower stall, still fully dressed, not bothering to take her clothes off till they were fully drenched. "Clothes cleaning is done, now time for Kay cleaning!" She chucked her clothing out of the stall, some of it landing on the bench, the rest not being as lucky. She started humming and singing a mishmash of random songs while washing herself.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:13 pm

Queen was about to enter the stall beside of Dell's, suddenly noticing the marks on his back. Without thinking, she stepped inside and gently touched the scars.

Jean waited outside the locker room, tapping his foot. "You two better not disappear again, it'll be hell next time!" he called out.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:19 pm

"Sword blade." Dell murmured softly as she felt across the scars. "Edge of a shovel. Flare. Saw cut. Knife slash. Rocket shrapnel." He began to list of as she moved across the mosaic-like wounds.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Tiel stepped out of the shower, tossing away the wet bandaging around his arm and face, quickly replacing it before Kay gets out of the shower as well, climbing into a new set of clothes one he had finished, grabbing his amputator, crossbow and both his medigun and quickfix, planing to take em both to the workshop.

Kay walked out of the stall and took what most people would say was the weirdest stance ever, followed by her shaking like a wet dog to dry herself, once she was finished with that she went ahead and got dressed, putting on green board shorts with some blue splotches on it. This time she didn't take her scattergun, but instead took both her bat and her sword. "Today we're going to be making minced meat~!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Suddenly a the loud speakers turned on in both bases. "Alerts, today we are taking a cease fire day, no fighting!" Ann's voice announced, ringing over the loud speaker.

Queen looked back at the speakers. "Looks like we get our free day after all." she said before looking back at him, "I'm sorry, I'll go wash up now." She went to go into the other stall.

Jean scoffed, shaking his head. "You two got lucky today." he said, looking in at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: