Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:02 am

Ms. Pauling: "You wanted to see me ma'am?" Young Ms. Pauling had entered the room hugging her clipboard.

Announcer: "Bring me the files on the two RED members we're sending to the Doublecross facility." The older woman replied, staring at a wall of nothing but television screens.

Pauling: "Right away ma'am!", she scurried across the room to the filing cabinets and opened the manila folder labelled "Teufort".

Announcer: "Hurry up Pauling, I don't have all day." the older woman barked, tapping her foot against the marble floor.

Pauling placed the folder in the older woman's hand, returning to her poiniant posture.

Announcer: "Hmmmm..." she groaned as she read over the file, "Another Engineer...but he has some hopes for potential in Doublecross...Give me the other file Pauling!"

Pauling: "Right away!" Within half a moment she had returned with another Manila folder, which in comparison with the last one, was much sloppier, and fuller.

Announcer: "Who's in charge of keeping the files in order?" she asked, opening the file and quickly flipping through it, "A Pyro with a high paranoia of Spies...I remember her. I sent our best Spy to test her, she did well. These two will make an interesting team."

Pauling: "You always know whats best, ma'am."

Announcer: "Have we received word on their current positions?" She asked, slowly turning her cold gaze to the young woman beside her.

Pauling: "They're both on the railway there. Their trains are approximately 2 hours appart."

Announcer: "Good, let's watch them." she said, smiling as she pressed a button which switched the screen to the train station.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:08 am

Dell stepped off of the traincar to the platform, and looked around. It was very late, and the moon was high in the sky. He was greeted by a RED computer technician who showed him up the wooden stairs to the red facility, and pointed him to the bunks.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:14 am

A couple hours later, Queen's train arrived, pulling to a hiss. She slowly climbed off the train, holding her mask in her right arm. She looked around the area before she was directed to the stairs and towards the bunks. As she walked in, she spotted her team mate unpacking. Queen walked up to him, staring at him. "...You're the only one they sent here?" she asked, the tone of her voice showing how annoyed she was.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:22 am

The Texan man stood up, after leaning over his disassembled contraptions. "Howdy missy. Name's Dell." He grinned, extending his robotic hand to her.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:26 am

The obviously enraged woman threw her stuff down on the bed. "Queen, and I'm in charge. I don't care what rank you are, my word is law. Remember that and I won't confuse you for a Spy." she quickly snapped at him before holding the mask in front of her face, speaking to it, "Not going to let our guard down like last time."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:37 am

"Don't worry yourself Miss. I'm no more fond of the Frenchie bastards than you. I've lost a good half-ton of sentries to those sneaky rats." Dell returned to his blueprints making tweaks and modifications.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:44 am

"...Anyway, tomorrow we'll take a day to relax and take in our surroundings. If we're lucky, those BLU bastards aren't here and we can relax a lot more." she said, still speaking to her mask before putting it down and looking towards Dell, "And you, if you spot a spy, I want you to report it to me in an instant, understood?"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:50 am

"Won't do much good, miss. I shoot on site." Dell drew his pistol, and cocked it in one swift motion.
"See, I aint' like your average engineer. I'm a combat Engi."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:54 am

"We'll see how well being a 'combat engi' will do you if they send Jean Luke out here..." Queen said, sitting down on her bed, "He's the craftiest spy I ever had the misfortune of meeting...He passed all of our spy-check stations...he acted as his disguise perfectly...if they send him out here, the two of us are screwed."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 2:58 am

"Well, lets just see how he gets past a blast from this!" Dell announced, drawing a red and silver rifle from his back. "Got this gun last Christmas, when some mean son-of-a-gun destroyed my winter cabin with a rocket full of guns. Turns spies into burning mush. Don't much matter what fancy gizmos they got, this guns goes through it."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:05 am

Queen stood up and stared at him. "...A lot of my team mates thought they could kill him as well. A lot of them pyros like me, but you know what happend to them? Each and every one of them ended up with a blade in their spine, gagging on their own blood." she began walking towards the door, "I don't care what you think that gun can do, change that attitude or else you'll end up like them."

Last edited by Vanity Queen on Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:12 am

"You don't believe me, do you? Look at my trophies." Dell pulled out a suitcase, and opened it. Inside its leather casing, lay over 100 neatly packed knifes of all shapes and colors. "And these were only the ones that got close to me", Dell chuckled. "Look sweetheart, I'm from Teufort. Constant shelling, snipers everywhere, spies on every corner. I've been through shellshock, and worse. I've seen dozens of my buddies killed. I stopped making friends cause they always die so fast. You know why I'm alive?", asked Dell, as he leaned towards his new comrade. "Because I'm good at what I do."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:25 am

Queen stopped by her bed, picking up her mask. "You think you're the best at what you do, huh? Well, Jean Luke is even better. If he gets sent here, our only chance of surviving even one night is to find a hole and put out backs to the wall." she slowly turned towards him, "You think the two of us are enough to hold him off, but I've seen him kill a team of 12 without breaking a sweat, keeping that horrible demon mask on his face."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 am

"I never said I was the best. Once you think that, you become the worse. You get arrogant, make mistakes. Doesn't take long for those types to die. Seen pleanty of it back in Teufort. One sniper thinks he can handle things, then BAM!" Dell Slammed his fist into his open palm. "His face turns into part of the wall behind him. Some Yank thinks he's all hot with his rockets, and BLAM! Some pyro shows him up. The moment you think you're the best, you've lost. So I'm fine with second best. Though Spies have a hard time stabbing someone who can catch the blade with their hand." He held up his metal apendage, and showed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:36 am

"Good thing we've come to an understanding, but we're going to go eat, you coming along?" Queen asked, walking towards the exit of the bunker.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:39 am

"Why not? I'll be 'long shortly. Just got to finish some work." Dell turned back to his blueprints, and started scribbling on them.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:45 am

Queen went on ahead to the cafeteria, walking inside to be met with a small table with containers on the other side of a bunch of empty tables. The site of the room sent a chill up her spine, instantly sending her into Spy-check mode. She quietly pulled out a lightly and a small can of spray from her pocket that she smuggled with her, slowly walking forward towards the table at the far end of the cafeteria.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:48 am

Dell put the finishing touches on his plans, and stowed them away with the rest of his belongings. He sooned joined Queen in the Cafeteria. "So, missy, what's your name then? You never did tell me."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:51 am

Queen quickly spun around, sending flames towards Dell that luckily didn't reach him since she was almost half way across the room. "O-Oh, sorry, just...just...one of those moments..." she panted, her face covered in sweat which was all ready soaking into her sweat shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 3:58 am

"Nah it's fine." Dell said casually, as if nothing had happened. "I've had closer calls with paranoid Heavies. I can guarantee you there aint' no spies in this 'ere room." He stated confidently, taking a tray for his food.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:01 am

"Um, and just call me Queen...back at the Dustbowl Mines...ever since then we have trouble being anywhere alone..." she said, holding onto her mask tightly as she took a plate of food with her free hand, "...We just..." She trailed off, staring down at her plate of food.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 4:07 am

"'We'?" asked Dell, partially confused, and partially concerned.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:55 pm

Queen looked at Dell before sitting down. "Nothing, nothing. So, how was Teufort?" she asked, biting into her burger.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 3:59 pm

"In a nutshell... The devil's nightmare. Never ending fire and explosions. The world aint' seen trench warfare like that since WW1." Dell, cut out a slice of his steak, and popped it into his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:02 pm

Queen nodded. "War is hell as they say, but if it wasn't for war, people like us wouldn't have a job." she said, looking over at Dell, "Dustbowl was somewhat similar, but they had an increased amount of spies than they should've. We once had five spies dumb enough to disguise as the same person."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Team Fortress 2 RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: