Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm

"HEH! Heh, heh..." Dell chuckled sipping from a beer bottle. "I don't know about you, Miss Queen, but I'd still have a job. I'm a robotics engineer, with 3 four-year degrees."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:12 pm

Queen nodded slowly. "Consider yourself lucky then. As soon as this war ends, all I can do is go home and wait to go broke." she said, taking a sip of her cracky pop, "I hope we get a few reinforcements though. If BLU does send some of their men out here, it'd be a load off our backs."
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:18 pm

"Well thats the great thing about being an engineer. You ain't never really 'lone." Dell held up his arm which had a metal band around it, with a display screen on it. The screen showed the viewpoint of his Mini-sentry, scanning the hallway to the lunchroom.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:22 pm

"A mini-sentry? Well, to each their own." she said, placing her hand on her mask on the table beside her, "Tell me, why'd you become and Engineer?"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:25 pm

"Just had a knack for it." Dell casually explained, returning to his meal. "Alway liked guns, and was good with robotics. My folks say I got it from my grandfather, Mister Conagher. So what about you? How'd you get into the buisness of... burnin' people?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 4:38 pm

Queen looked at Dell. "Well, it wasn't so much as burning people as much that I just got into trouble a lot with house fires. Eventually I was put into an asylum cause they thought I was crazy." she explained, taking another bite of her burger, "One day the Madam Ann came and gave me an option. Stay there for the rest of my life, or come work for her and earn my freedom along with some cash."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:00 pm

"I sure would take that deal." Dell replied, finishing off his meal. "So where were ya from?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:03 pm

"South Texas, Corpus Christi." Queen replied, taking another drink of her soda, "What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:07 pm

"Small world aint' it? Beecave. My family's had its roots there for generations. You? What about your family?" Dell probed, finishing of his Old Geezer Beer.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:10 pm

"Well, my family lived there all their lives. My grandparents though, came from Ireland." she replied, looking over at him, "I'm pretty sure you have a wife and family back home."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

"Nope." He replied, downing the last of his beer. "Let's just say I've been mighty entwined with my work. Besides, after all I been through, I'm too war-soaked for any woman to want me now. But that's fine by me. The shellshock of Teufort kinda sticks with you."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:15 pm

Queen chuckled and finished the last of her food. "Well, we should head to bed. We have an early morning tomorrow." she said, tossing her plate and can into the trash.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:18 pm

"Naaahhh, I'll be up for a few more hours. My sleep cycles are a bit different from most. The constant explosions of Teufort keep you up for hours, so I've gotten used to 2 hours of sleep. 3 if you sleep in."
Dell noted, getting up from the table, and examining his armband.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 5:20 pm

"All right then. Don't get into any trouble." she said, leaving the cafeteria and heading towards the bunkers.

~A while earlier, around the same time RED was arriving at their base, BLU was doing the same~
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 8:55 pm

Blackjack had disembarked from his train car, he knew it was late but could care less, he had more important things to do. He was greeted by two mechanics and a weapons technician, who became nervous when they noticed his cybernetic red eyes, but nevertheless they were friendly and showed him to the BLU barracks.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: He appears.   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 12:52 am

Tiel carefully stepped out of his train car, taking a lung full of air and exhaling it before making his way to the BLU barracks, getting a few stares and nervous glances from many people he passed, it made sense though, it was fairly uncommon for a Medic to have half his face and an entire arm bandaged for unknown reasons, the fact that his entire right sleeve was missing and that part of the bottom half of his gown was burnt was a worrisome sight on its own. "These directional arrows seem like they'd be more use to an enemy than they would be to our own people." He mumbled so to himself more than to anyone else.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 4:37 pm

"Stupid is as stupid didn't." Said Blackjack, leaning against a wall in the corner, his red eyes shining in the darkness. "Dem there arrows are like saying 'Hey my intelligence is over here!'. Name's Blackjack, pleased ta meet ya."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:16 pm

Tiel came to a stop and looked towards Blackjack, giving him a calculating stare along with a slight nod. "Agreed; and I guess it would be fairly pleasing to meet a friendly medic, it's Tiel by the way, my name, but just call me Grey, everyone else does." His conversational path was all over to place, deciding to answer in whatever order he sees fit. "Also, is the eye an upgrade or a replacement? Looks like the latter, but I thought I'd ask." This was just the first of the many questions he'd ask Blacjack about his body condition.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:26 pm

"Lil' bit o' both. You have enough pyros charging at you with flames blazin' and take enough shrapnel to the face, you're gonna need new better eyes." said blackjack with a grin, revealing his chrome teeth. Suddenly a wrench falls from an above railing and lands on his head, wiping the grin off his face. "Also helps ta have a few plates and mesh in yer head." he said, rubbing his head and narrowing his eyes at the fallen wrench.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:46 pm

"Tch, tell me about it; not a big fan of replacing my own parts though, kinda explains all the bandages, right?" He chuckled as he pointed out his fairly mummyesque appearance. "It has its good points though, some people flee at the sight of me and others think of me as an easy kill due to my appearance, the latter tend to not live long enough to learn from their mistake though." This time he grinned, the sight of it looking a bit eerie due to the lack of visibility of his entire mouth, this was soon followed by a laugh as well, what, with the wrench incident and all.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 5:54 pm

"Yeah it helps to have augments. No dentist will go near my mouth now!" Blackjack said jokingly, not sure if Grey would catch the joke. "Well we better get some grub. He who goes to war on empy stomach ends up dead and pissed." Blackjack turned around and spotted the man who had dropped the wrench on his head, and proceeded to pick up the wrench and hurl it into the wall by him. "Next time it's yer head!" said blackjack in irritation. The offender took off running.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 1:48 am

Dell scanned his Armband scrupulously. He had tabbed into the buildings security cameras, and was catching images of his new opponents. "Day 1: One medic, and one engineer added to the opponents' team", he spoke to the device on his arm, recording it to his logbook. "Tomorrow morning's gonna be interesting." He spoke softly to himself, getting up to move to his barracks when Queen was waiting for him.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 am

He chuckled again while shaking his head. "Well, just don't go causing surgeons and other such doctors to start avoiding you, they're pretty useful for keeping you alive and in fighting shape; for the most part." He took a few seconds to think about how to answer the second topic however. "While I agree food is needed, and I am pretty hungry right now, I don't think the dead have much pissation going on for em."
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:28 pm

"Point bein, if we got somethin' irritatin' us while we fight it will throw us off. Anyway if you need me I'll be in the cafeteria." said Blackjack hurrying away. "Im in yer food court, eatin yer grub!" he blurted as he ran. Blackjack arrived in the food court, not out of breathe, because being out of breathe is for wusses. "Maybe I'll set up a turret by the door here. Damn spies!"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm

Dell reached the bunks where Queen was sleep, and gently woke her up. "Hey. Hey Queenie, I seen our opposition arrive. Want to take a look?" He whispered.

Last edited by Rehtael on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: