Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 6:52 pm

Queen had the same lighter and spray can in her hands from earlier while she slept, obviously very paranoid of spies. She groaned and looked over at Dell. "Hmmm? Oh...sure..." she whispered, sitting up, adjusting her sweat shirt, "Lead the way."

~Meanwhile in the Announcer's office~

"Pauling, come here now!" Ann called from behind her desk, her voice shrill.

Ms. Pauling sprinted into the room, clenching her clipboard. "You needed me ma'am?"

Ann turned her chair around. "Bring me the Jean Luke file." she ordered, a smirk on her face.

"Are you sending him to Doublecross?" Pauling asked, already retrieving the file.

The instant her hand extended, the file was placed in it by Ms. Pauling. "What are you sending him there for?"

"To test our what our Pyro has learned." Ann replied, opening the file, a dark grin appearing on her face.

"Do you think she will succeed?" Pauling asked tilting her head over Helen's shoulder, to peer at Jean's file.

The file consisted of only one page with barely a paragraph of information. Under color it was listed simply as Black. "If she doesn't, we'll find a better replacement." Ann replied coldly.

"And the engineer? What factor do you think he will play?" Pauling asked back over her shoulder, retrieving several files of replacement pyros to have on hand.

"He'll play as the pawn... We have plenty of good Engineers, he'll be easy to replace as well should she fail." Ann explained, closing Jean Luke's file, "Inform Jean Luke to make his way to the Doublecross Facilities, make contact with BLU Team."

"Right away ma'am!" Pauling replied with strong rapidity, running to the nearest telephone.

"Yes, this is Pauling. Yes, we have a job for you. Where? The Doublecross facility. You're being called in against a pyro on RED team. Yes, that's right. Okay. You'll be provided with a train. Yes. No. Yes. Okay, good luck."

"It is done..." Ann said with both pride and insanity in her voice, turning back to the monitors.

~Meanwhile at Blu Base~

Another train slowly rolled up to the Doublecross BLU Base. Slowly a man dressed in a black suit, wearing a black Japanese Oni mask stepped out of his car. He took a few looks around to see if anyone was awaiting his arrival.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:00 pm

"I have it right here." Dell explained, tilting his armband towards her showing her the footage from before. "Stange lookin' medic... The Engineer looks a bit off too." Suddenly his armband started beeping. Dell pulled it to his face. "We got a newcomer. Looks like... A spy. Black suit. Something on his face. I- can't quite tell what it is..."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:02 pm

Queen's face went completely white, quickly grabbing Dell's arm, almost yanking it off as she stared at the screen. "J-J-Je-Jean Luuuuke..." she groaned in fear before fainting.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Tiel raised his right hand to give a slight wave in Jean's direction. "So you're the new arrival I overheard someone murmuring about while I was on my way to the cafeteria, didn't expect another support to be honest with you." He mumbled the last part while staring at his peculiarly colored clothing, not exactly sure what to expect from him for it. "Oh, and to not completely forget my manners, the names Tiel, you can call me Grey though."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Dell quickly caught Queen before she could hit the ground, gently setting her down on the bed and supporting her head. He kept a sharp eye on her, staying by her side to help her up when she did awake.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:26 pm

The man looked at Tiel. "Jean Luke...pleased to meet you Mr...Grey." he said rather coldly, "Who else is here with us?" Jean slowly made his way over to Tiel, keeping his movement to a leisurely stroll.

Queen was out for a few minutes before opening her eyes, slowly sitting up. "I had this horrible nightmare...I thought Jean Luke had arrived at BLU Base." she said, chuckling.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:33 pm

Dell frowned widely. "Girl, you oughtta take a few deep breaths this time." Dell paused, holding her hand. "He is here. And he aint' on our side."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 7:45 pm

"Just Grey will do, no need for extra formalities or anything, and for others that are here, there's a cyborgesque engineer, hell, you're actually the only one here who appears to be whole." He calmly tapped his thumb over his fingers as Jean approached, wondering if Jack would show up or not; though the thought didn't stay for very long.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:14 pm

Queen's face went pale again, staring deeply at Dell. "Please...please tell me you're joking, I won't get mad, I promise!" she whispered.

Jean looked into Tiel's eye before walking past him. "Take me to him, I need to prepare you two for tomorrow." he said, adjusting his tie as he walked into the hall, "We're going to have a big day."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Dell said nothing, and slowly shook his head, still holding her hand. He then held up his armband to show her the blurry picture he had taken.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:20 pm

He put on a half-hearted smile as he sighed, leading the way to the cafeteria. "Alright, just follow me, gotta say though, I'm already not liking the sound of tomorrow to be honest with you, but oh well; gotta do what you're paid for, I guess." He continued to ramble on about other random things for the rest of the walk, not really listening to himself as he did, though he does switch to the topic of Blackjack after a while, telling Jean about his appearance.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:25 pm

Queen quickly jumped out of the bed, quickly grabbing her latex suit and slipping it on. "C'mon old buddy!" she said, grabbing her mask and slipping it on. She then pick up her flamethrower and her other gear. "Mm mmph mm mmph! (We have to hide!)" she said through the mask, obviously terrified beyond all reason.

Jean walked with Tiel, placing his hands behind his back as he thought to himself. "So it's the same Pyro girl from Dustbowl, at least this time I'm allowed to kill her..." he thought to himself before looking to Tiel and speaking, "You say I'm all in one piece, correct?"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:31 pm

"Eeyup, at least more so than myself, or is it an internal problem, or maybe you're hiding it behind your mask; well, you've sparked my curiosity as to whether you are whole or broken yet fully functional." He looked up towards the heavens, an expression as if he was pondering something very deeply.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:47 pm

"Woah now!" Dell called, stopping her at the door. "At least let me get my gear together!" Dell ran for his weapons. He holstered his pistol, and slung his shotguns and his pomson 6000 over his shoulder. He brought his mini-sentry kit, and headed out with Queen. "Where are we going?" He asked, following her blindly.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 8:52 pm

"Mmmph mm mph mmph mmmph! (Somewhere we can defend easily!)" Queen replied, rushing into the intel room and pulling one of the large metal doors closed after Dell entered, leaving the other one wide open.

Jean stopped walking, slowly slipping his mask off. His face was scarred horribly. A large scar over his left eye, leaving it blind. Scars along his lips, showing he had once had his mouth sewn shut and torn open. And lastly a large scar over his right cheek. "I have seen my fair share of horror, my body isn't much better than my face." he said, slipping it back on.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Dell assembled a Mini-sentry in the center of the room, right next to the intelegence. He then stood guard at the left side door, with his Pomson at the ready. He checked the guages to make sure it was fully loaded, and looked over to Queen to see what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:12 pm

Blackjack rounded a corner and was standing in front of Grey and Jean Luke. "Someone lookin' for me-HOLY HELL that is one freaky sunnuvabitch!" he said as he was spooked. He reached out a half-metal hand to the new arrival. The engineer's face formed into an eery grin of metal. "Name's Johann, but most folks call me Blackjack. Pleased to meetcha. Japanese Oni, evil spirit from afformentioned myth. I prefer western mythology personally."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:53 am

"Ah, yes, I see; guess I'm lucky to have most of my facial scarring focused on only one half of my face instead of both, also, now that I think about it; do you possibly know something about the RED team we don't? Since you seem to want to get very prepared for tomorrow, surprised I didn't notice a connection like that earlier to be honest with you, but whatever, we'll get there when we get there, shouldn't be too important that it cant wait till then." He'd turned his question around to being aimed at himself and proceeded to answer it as such as he does on certain occasions. "Oh, hi Blackjack." He gave him a slight wave and a greeting before going back to rambling.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Queen was backed up into a corner, ready to set anything on fire. She seemed to be mumbling something, but it was hard to make our from under her mask.

Jean stared at Blackjack for a moment. "Jean Luke, and I was hired to take care of the other team. I would like to get it done as soon as possible and leave." he replied, adjusting his suit, "And I expect you both to work together to draw attention from myself as I infiltrate their base."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:09 pm

Tiel sighed and looked upwards again. "Distraction duty, eh; I seem to get that job a lot, if that's the case I'll go fetch my things to prepare for tomorrow, not making any promises to save either of you if shit hits the fan though, I'd rather not die in vain." He raised his hand and held it up, meaning it as a wave of sorts while making his way to his room, prepping his medigun so it'll have a full charge by the time they need to head out.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:55 pm

"I better go ready up too. Mah little sentry gun, strategic placement is magic." he said with a wide grin. "Now, EUREEEEEEEEEEEEEKA!" Blackjack presed a button on his enhanced PDA and teleported in a puff of pink smoke to the barracks. "Eeee, get dizzy every time I do that." Once he regained his sense of balance, he started gathering up supplies to build his many wonderous machines.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 6:29 pm

"Queenie?" Dell called out. "Are we just supposed to stay like this until he decides to stop by?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 7:50 pm

Queen looked at Dell. "...Mmm mph mmph mmmm, mph mmm mph mmmph. (...You get some sleep, I'll take first watch.)" she said holding her flamethrower close as she kept a tight watch on him.

Jean began walking down the hall before drawing his gun, shooting the hacked security cam that was watching him. "Stupid machines..." he whispered going invisible.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:00 pm

Dell gave a nod and was about to turn away, but his armband started beeping. "He's comin'! Just knocked out one of the RED security cameras! I aint' goin' anywhere. You need my help, and I need yours." Dell began to level his energy rifle down the door to the flag.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 8:09 pm

Queen nodded preparing herself for a battle against the man she saw as the devil himself.

~The Next Day~

Jean was sitting near the entrance of BLU Base, waiting for his two team mates to arrive at his position.

Queen was fighting sleep as she sat by the door, waiting to torch anything that entered the room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: