Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:57 am

Dell gave a nod, as he usually did, and returned to slumping over his desk, drinking from his beer again. "I think I'll just cheer up this way." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:09 am

Jean pointed out towards RED Base. "She went over to the enemies base." he replied, putting his hands in his pockets.

Kain was still heavily asleep, snorring softly.

Queen rubbed his back. "Well, I'm going to sit here with you until you do cheer up." she said, looking over the papers he was "working" on.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 3:17 am

Tiel nodded his head, walking towards the red base, trying to think up a plan of how to do this, just roaming around probably wouldn't be much of an option, secondly, it would be troublesome if they got aggressive or the likes.

Kay started drawing more random whatevers on other sections of the wall, not wanting to ruin her Kain masterpiece.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:15 am

"Thank you kindly, Miss Queen. Forgive me if I'm movin' outta line by sayin' this, but I really love havin' you around." Dell informed, offering her a drink of his beer.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:30 am

Jean tapped Tiel on the shoulder. "She went down below, it'd be smarter going that way." he remarked, following him.

Queen giggled and shook her head. "No thanks, I prefer stronger stuff." she said, smiling at him, "And no, it wasn't out of line, I actually like hanging around you also. That's why I wanted all of us to move in together."
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 3:34 am

"I haven't had a friend like this in years..." Dell admitted, as he looked back down at his beer, chuckling softly. "Can I get you anything?"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 4:02 am

Tiel nodded his head, making his way downstairs to find her. "Hey, Kay, are you around here? Kay!" He noticed her drawing out of the corner of his eyes. "Oh, there you are!" He stepped over to her, accidentally bumping into Kain while on his way over to her. "Err, oops."
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:43 pm

Meanwhile, Blackjack boarded a train as he was being shipped off to 2fort, but first he wrecked both team's toilets.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 15 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 15 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 13, 14, 15

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: