Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelen

Faelen

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:30 pm

Tiel stepped out of the shadows, and fired a single arrow right in front of Dells feet, quickly loading the next one. "I think you should focus on whats in front of you instead of that which you cant even find." He took a few steps down the stairs in case Dell planned to open fire on him, refusing to take his eyes off of him though.

Kay blinked a few times before turning around to stare at Dell, very slightly being able to see Tiel as he stepped out of the shadows. "Dell, over at stairs!" She planted her foot firmly into the ground, becoming a slight blur for a single second as she was making her way over to Tiel at her top speed. "Prepare to get your face smashed in, asshole!"

The word balls floated to the top of Tiel's mind in several different languages for a brief second.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:38 pm

Jean quickly picked up a small crate and tossed it at Dell, quickly grabbing Kay as she ran by and hiding in the shadows, cloaking them both. "Quiet, you're on our team, BLU Team! They're REDs!" he whispered to her, covering her mouth.

Kain ran around the corner towards Dell, spotting the medic. "Prepare to die!" he said, running faster towards Tiel, shooting a pipe bomb at him.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:42 pm

Dell's instincts caused him to smash the crate with his robotic fist, but he was still completely stunned. He went with his what he knew and searched furiously for the spy, not noticing the pipebomb flying through the air. "He got Kay! Where'd he go?" Dell called out in a state of confusion.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:54 pm

Tiel side stepped the pipebomb, swinging out his ubersaw in the process. "I'm sorry, but we're taking back our scout, please don't hold it against her though, she just didn't know any better. Also, I'm collecting a little fee for my missing saw, so don't mind if I take it all on my own." As he stepped into Dell's swinging range he started glowing a bright blue, taking one swing at his bad leg and another at his mechanical arm, continuing his mad dash to stab his uber saw at the demo's hand, hopefully hitting and preventing him from giving chase, his boosted uber giving him enough time to retreat to his own base, yelling back at the both of em. "If I dont have my saw by the end of today I'll take a life next time!"

Kay thrashed around for a while but calmed down quite a bit after hearing the explanation from the spy, the fact the medic had a blue uber was some pretty solid proof as well. She decided to wait this out, the fact the spy hadn't killed her was more reason to, not to mention if they were by some odd chance lying, she could just take em both down and claim glory for her team.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Dell let out a deafening scream, as blood spouted from his leg. One of his major blood vessels had been clipped, if not cut all the way through, and his robotic hand was only working at half strength. He would bleed to death very soon if the new medic didn't get there soon. Dropped to one knee, Dell pressed his left hand firmly against the gash, but it would not stop bleeding.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:26 pm

Kain's hand got cut, but it wasn't anything too bad. After seeing the damage done to Dell, he kneeled down beside him. "Hold on!" he said before calling out, "Medic! Get your ass to the front of the base!"

Melvin suddenly ran past the corner, using his medigun on Dell's leg first, then Kain's hand. "...What happend here, was it the spy?" he asked, Claire soon rounding the corner behind him.

Jean slowly uncovered Kay's mouth, picking her up and quietly moving down the bridge down to their base. Once to their safety behind the wall, he sat the Scout down and uncloaked. "Next time don't be so hasty and run off without checking our base." he said, shaking his head at her.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:38 pm

Tiel had already gotten to the base and was waiting on the others, charging a new uber as he did.

Kay grinned like a small child, moving her fingers through her hair while starting to laugh. "I guess I was a little bit rushed, but hey, none of us got hurt so it should be fine, right? Right!" She leaned to the side, twirling her bat around again.

Last edited by Faelen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:40 pm

"The spy and the medic. The doc clipped me in the leg, and the spy ran off with the scout." Dell reported, barely concious.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:46 pm

Melvin shook his head with a sigh. "Need to be careful, I can fix you up, but next time I might not get here in time..." he said, almost fully healing his leg, "Get him up, take him to the cafeteria and let him rest."

Kain nodded, helping Dell off the ground and putting his arm over his shoulder. "C'mon big guy." he said, walking off to the Cafeteria with Dell.

Jean groaned and shook his head. "What's your name kid?" he asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:50 pm

Dell shrugged off the support, insisting that he would make it on his own, and told the others to report to Queen, and then hobbled to the bunks, where he got back to work on his armband, this time working diligently on the locating system. "This will not happen again
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Kay did a little semi-salute as she introduced herself. "I'm Kay, your new scout! I hope we can get along and bring tons of glory to the team!" She grinned widely, starting to hum to the song "Can you feel the sunshine".
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:03 pm

Jean shook his head and walked into the base, looking for Tiel. "Tiel, come here please!" he called out, looking around.

Kain followed after Dell, staying by his side. "We nearly lost you there, huh?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:06 pm

"I've had worse. Just report to Queen. Let her know what happened. I got some... tinkerin' to do." Dell replied, hunching over his armband at his table. "Damn, this hand. Before you go, can you hand me a gyroscope and some 3mm wires?"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:08 pm

Tiel rounded a corner not far from Jean, giving him a wave of his hand, doing the same to Kay. "So the Scout's finally with the right group, that's good to hear. We're lucky all of us got out of there in one piece, honestly, it could have gone a lot worse."

Kay followed behind Jean, pulling of her best perfectly innocent act she could, returning the wave to Tiel.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:12 pm

Kain nodded, handing them to him with the best of his knowledge. "The other two got it, we all need someone to watch our back." he said.

"Give her a physical and see if she's fit to be serving with us. Then we're going give a debriefing." Jean ordered, looking at Tiel.

Melvin followed by Claire both headed down to the workshop, the two of them moving at a jog while trying to pin point Queen's location. "Ah, Boss, there you are!" Melvin exclaimed upon seeing her. Claire took a step past Melvin. "Blu team infiltrate base, hurt hot engi and take scout, they go back to their base now though." She explained, a slight tone of worry in her voice, mostly for the engineers well being.

Queen sighed, half way finished with her new flamethrower. "All right, return to defending our intel, tomorrow is our day off luckily." she said, looking back at the two, "Stay in pairs and never take your eyes off the enemy when you see them."

Last edited by Vanity Queen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Tiel crouched down next to Kay, using his bandages to measure her muscle mass, height and everything. "Well, from what I was able to get out of it with what I had, she's up to par, she's also a B-cup, in case you were curious... bit of an ample butt as well, but enough of that, on to the debriefing!" He stood up, ready to follow Jean.

Kay had been flailing and protesting the entire check up, not liking a single moment of it, even more annoyed when she heard him talk about her two B's. "Whatever happened to doctor and patient confidentiality!?" She'd follow the two of them, though still protesting quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:47 pm

Dell made the last touches to his SONAR and left to the workshop to test it out. He entered the room and popped his knuckles, before pressing the on switch for his SONAR. Instantly, it indicated every sihlouette in the room and identifyed the class as well. "Hot damn! It works perfectly!" Dell exclaimed triumphantly. "Invisible or not, this thing can tell me the exact location of any spy that comes within 100 feet of me!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:51 pm

Kain clapped his hands, applauding Dell on his success. "Good work, we're going to need it." he said, looking around the base.

Jean chuckled and smirked under his mask. "Well...that was quite...informative." he said before looking at Kay, "So far you're the only one with prolonged time around them, what can you tell us about them?"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

Tiel adjusted his face bandaging so it would cover his eye again, fully focusing on what Kay would say.

Kay look up at the ceiling for about a minute before answering. "Well, there's the demo, pyro, engineer, medic and heavy. The medic and heavy seem to be close, don't know much about the demo or engi, the pyro was totally rude though! Bumped into me while I was standing perfectly still and then blamed it one me! Oh, also, she seems to have some sort of saw she wants to shove up our medic's ass." She nodded her head, finding what she said to be informative.

Upon hearing the pyro had his saw and what she wanted to do something seemed to snap inside of his head. "Jean, when are we going to their base again, I need to show their pyro my appreciation.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:02 am

"I'm going on a spy hunt." Dell announced as he drew his custom shotgun. "Who else wants in?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:06 am

"I'm an hour, we need to get our little girl dressed up properly." Jean replied, adjusting his ties before leading Kay into the locker room.

Queen came walking out a few moments later, holding a new flamethrower, but this one had been slightly modified. A long tube lead to the tank on her back, as well as having the tank on the flamethrower itself. "I'm in." she said, looking back at the others, "You three need to guard our intel while we're out."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:11 am

Tiel grinned menacingly, slashing the ubersaw against the wall over and over again. "Good, good, I can't wait till then... the blood, the screaming, it's all going to be like music to my ears."

Kay sighed as she followed behind Jean. "Whats wrong with my current clothes? They feel nice and it's easy to move around in em, don't see any reason to change."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:16 am

"Stay close to me. That way we both get the benefits of the SONAR." Dell explained, putting his arm around her back, examining her new equipment. "I suggest we take the low route under the bridge, and take them by surprise. If we get to one of them base cameras, I can hack it and veiw the whole base. Sound good?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:18 am

"Sounds like a plan." Queen replied, looking over at Dell before slipping her mask on, "Mmmmph mmm. (Following you.)"

"You're on BLU team, you need to wear BLU team colors while you're on the job." Jean replied, walking her up to one of the lockers, "Now get dressed, then I'll brief you on what's happening."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:23 am

Kay puffed her cheeks and simply switched to some blue board shorts, then crossing her arms. "There, is that better? Blue pants, now you can tell I'm on Blu, everyone happy? Yes? No? Too bad, you'll live with it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: