Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Faelen

Faelen

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am

Tiel's grin slowly vanished as the uber did as well, letting out a soft sigh before kneeling down next to the pyro, cutting open the suit with he saw where the blood seemed to be the worst, pulling out one of his many rolls of bandage and some disinfectant and other tools for treatment, getting to work on cleaning her wounds first, such as moving away the blood, disinfecting the actual cut and then getting to wrapping it up, doing this over several times for each wound, not even having noticed Jean or even heard him to be honest, he was fairly focused on his work. "Ugh... I just know they're going to give me a bunch of crap for this, but idly standing by as someone bleeds to death like this just goes against my morals."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:51 am

Dell looked over to his distressed freind, who was bleeding badly on the ground with a medic next to her. He cursed quietly, and turned to the spy who was leaving around the corner. He immediately ran to his sentry to pickup the battery that was charged by the firing of bullets, and loaded it into his engraved, modified shotgun. "Get the hell away from her!" Dell shouted sprinting towards the medic with his shotgun aimed at his head, and fired. The battery he loaded powered the magnetic accelerator in the front 2/3 of the gun's tube, causing the pellets to fly 3 times faster, striking next to the medic hard enough to knock a watermelon-sized chunk out of the concrete wall behind him.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 12:56 am

Jean looked down at the running Engineer, pulling out his pistol and firing at the man's feet, not directly hitting him on purpose. "Keep your mind on me." he said, starting to walk down the walkway.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:00 am

The raging engineer stopped 3 feet away from the medic, shoving the barrel right at his face. "You're a doctor- Fix her. NOW!" Dell shouted at the German man, thinking that he was making the wounds worse.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:03 am

Tiel ignored the shotgun to his face, scoffing a little. "It's quite clear you're a man of machines and not one of the human body, for if you were you would have been able to tell by the fact that I'm using bandages to cover her wounds, not to mention the fact I'm cleaning them, as a sign that I am fixing her, also, I'm dutch you ignorant moron; now if you don't want me to leave her to die and leave you with one hell of a nasty wound of your own, I'd say you should get your weapon out of my face." He snarled the last part, clearly annoyed by the fact that an action he decided to do on his own was in a sense now being forced on him.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:06 am

Jean jumped down, landing behind Dell and pointing the barrel at Dell's spine. "Tiel, get back to base, I'll handle things here." he said, hoping to have little resistance from him.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:16 am

"Damn. I knew it was a trap." Dell muttered angerly. Deciding to risk it all, he jerked his shotgun over his shoulder, and fired a shot at the spy's midsection. This motion was performed so fast, that no human eye could follow it. Unfortunately for Dell, it was also so fast, that he sprained his shoulder, but was worth it in the end, as the spy was stunned long enough for Dell to level the gun at the spy's head and fire a shot. The force of the shot was strong enough to surpass even the deadringer, but only by enough to crack the Oni mask. Jean lived, but his mask was now as scarred as his face.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:17 am

"I'll leave once I've finished fixing her up, I don't half ass a job, I either do it completely or not at all, so you'll simply have to wait." He wiped away some sweat from his brow before continuing with his work, feeling a little bad over the fact that he was the one who did this to her, softly mumbling something to himself.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:26 am

Queens mask was sitting up, facing Tiel as if it was almost watching him, slightly covered in her blood. Queen herself was still out like a light, the shock from the blast knocked her out cold.

Jean chuckled, but it soon turned into a full out laugh. Pieces of the wood fell from the mask, showing a lining of steel underneath. "I'll have to admit, you've surprised me with the great amount of bravery or stupidity you showed here, but do you think I wouldn't come prepared?" he asked before shooting Dell in the thigh several times, keeping his gun aimed at him. His midsection was bleeding quite a bit, but he was used to the pain and blood loss from many times before. "I'll leave you two alive for now, but next time, be ready for anything." he said, looking down into Dell's eyes, "I won't hold back."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:31 am

He sighed again as he cleaned her mask as well, feeling a bit like an over-glorified nanny. "This is just so damned awkward... I mean, sure, I have the good luck of her being out of it and such, but jesus, that doesn't make this any less odd and possibly creepy!" He turned her over, inspecting her over a few times before checking with his hands if there were any cuts and scrapes he might have missed.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:38 am

Before Jean could leave, Dell grabbed Jean's hand using his robotic hand, and wrapped around the gun and Jean's hand, and utilizing the pneumatic pistons in the wrist unit, twisted Jean's hand hard enough to break the wrist, eliciting a loud cry from the Frenchman. He the squeezed down, crushing a finger or two before shoving the spy back and drawing his standard pistol and aiming it at his head. "Leave now, and I won't follow you, ya' yellow-bellied-rat!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 am

Jeaned held his wrist, not showing much more response to his wrist being broken than he all ready did. "This one dies first, this one dies SLOW." he said before walking off.

Queen made some slight groaning sounds, obviously coming to very slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:46 am

"What's the word doc? Will she be okay?" Dell asked the BLU medic kindly, too tired to be hostile.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:48 am

"Oh damn all, this is going to be less than pleasant for her, and a hell of a lot less pleasant for me, since this will probably jump start her like a damn bomb. Oh well, here goes everything." He turned her over again and started to swiftly pick out pieces of shrapnel and such from her body before sealing off their holes of entry as well, using two needles in the style of chopsticks to do it. "Oh, and to answer your question she'll be fine, possibly extremely pissed and ready to kill me once she wakes up, so do excuse me if I decide to haul ass because of it."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:51 am

"After what you done, I'll see to it that you walk out the front door safe-n-sound." Dell replied humbly, trying to stand but falling over as he did so, and cursing loudly.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:55 am

"Well, if you can manage to pull that off then I might as well remove any bullets left in your leg and wrap it up so it doesn't end up getting worse to the point that you might have to cut the thing off, though that's only if you happen to be extremely unlucky." He grinned a little, continuing his work on the pyro.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:57 am

Queen instantly woke up, accidentally kicking Dell in the leg. "Holy fuck!!!" she yelled, trying to swing at the medic as soon as she noticed him, "Get the hell away from me, you bastard!!!"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:03 am

"Queenie! Stop! Stop dang dabbit! Stop!" Dell shouted at her. "He's alright. He patched you up and staunched your wounds. And don't worry bout' me. You done enough. I'll make it to the barracks and do it m-self. Just get me something to stop the bleedin'."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 am

He grabbed her hand and forced it down. "Shut up, don't move, there's just one more piece I have to remove, and if I don't get this fucker it's going to haunt my dreams for weeks, so just let me finish this before you decide to punch my face in like the psychopathic fire spitter you are." He grabbed the needles again and swiftly removed the last piece of shrapnel, disinfecting and finally covering up the last wound. "Alright, now that that's over, time to look at your leg." He got up and dusted himself off, taking a few careful steps towards the engineer, just doing some rough spraywork and some quick cleaning before wrapping his leg tight in bandaging. "There you go, just like you asked... so uhh, guess I'll just be going now." He slowly reached past the pyro as he grabbed his crossbow and medigun, still fairly nervous around her; before slowly walking away, mumbling under his breath as he did.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:09 am

Queen tried to sit up, but the pain in her side was too much and she just toppled over. "...Next time...I'm going to roast your ass and eat it..." she said, holding her side, "I promise you that..!"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:10 am

"C'mere Queenie. Let me give ya a lift back to the barracks." Dell let out with a sigh, as he put his arms underneath her, and lifted her up.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:14 am

He sighed softly as he raised his hand. "Didn't expect much less... hope you like sloppy seconds and that your teeth are sharp enough to back up your bark, so you better not die till then, got it?"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:17 am

"Thanks doc. Take care." Said Dell with a nod, as he lifted Queen into his arms.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:20 am

"Fuck him, don't tell him to take care! He did this to me, the fucker!" Queen said, pointing at Tiel, "He even destroied my flamethrower, the smug bastard! I have to remake one now!"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:25 am

"Yeah, sorry about that, got a bit crazy about the idea of losing the rest of my face or another arm, or maybe one of my legs, don't need more people thinking of my as a disfigured monster... at least you'll remain scar less for the most part, maybe just really small one... oh, and change the bandaging regularly for about two weeks, don't change it for the first three days though!" As he finished the last bits he needed to say he finally seriously left to get to his base, kicking Jacks sentry off the bridge during his walk over.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: