Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:28 am

Dell left the base out the sewer exit, and traversed the train bridge. The reached the sewers of BLU base, and Dell gave Queen a stout nod, and he ran to one of the cameras, stopping only briefly to hack the terminal. "They're all in the lockers. I can kill the feed to keep them from knowing where we are, or I can keep it on and see where they are. Your call Miss Queen."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:31 am

Jean smirked at Kay. "You have a smart mouth on you. Careful with it, cause a pyro will quickly burn it off." he said.

"Mmph mm mm. (Keep it on.)" Queen replied, turning a nozzel on her flamethrower, "Mmph mmph mmph mmm mm mph mmmm mmmph. (We'll take them out in one fell swoop.)"
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:34 am

Kay rested her bat on her shoulder, flexing one of her arms. "Yeah, sure, if one of the little fatties can catch me, fire hurts, true, but their range is limited, while mine is not!" She reached into her locker, grabbing a can of Bonk! soda, not yet opening it though.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:36 am

Dell nodded his head. Keepin' the cameras on. Next descision, do we go in and catch em' by surprise, or wait and set up an ambush?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:41 am

"Attack them while there's only one way out, don't want any of them getting away." Queen said after taking off her mask, "I don't want either of those pricks getting away."

Jean chuckled, shaking his head more. "That Pyro might not be good enough to take me down, but I'm pretty sure she can turn your ass into charcoal." he said.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:47 am

Kay grinned while staring down Jean. "Hah, if you say so, wouldn't it be funny if that pyro ended up burning you to a crisp instead of me, I think they'd call that ironic? Yeah, I think they would! Also, with you being the several foot pole up ass jerk right now, why should I even bother wearing these blue shorts, I could just ignore you and do as I please!" She changed her blue shorts to an orange one, just to prove her point, bursting into laughter as she did.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:50 am

Dell Used the camera views to find blindspots, and snuck to the corridor that lead to the lockers. Queen was close behind him. "You hear that? Somethin's bashin'n into the wall. Who should lead?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:54 am

Jean drew his pistol in a blink of an eye, faster than anyone could reacted and pointed it at Kay's forehead. "Because, I'm in charge here. If you get in the way of my job in any way, shape or form, I wouldn't think twice about throwing you to the wolves we consider RED Team." he said, slowly pulling the hammer back.

"I'll lead..." Queen whispered, slowly moving past Dell and towards the thing that was causing the noise. She had her flamethrower ready for anything, mainly the Medic.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:00 am

Kay burst into laughter again. "What? While I respect how seriously you take your job." The barrel of her scattergun was now pressed against jacks throat, Kay nearly pressed into him and still pushing, trying to make him stumble, opening her can of soda and drinking it. "I don't take kindly to threats, you can call yourself what you want, but know this, by the time you get a single bullet into me, you'll be filled with over 7, so choose your next move wisely."

Tiel was still outside, blissfully ignorant of what was going on as he continued to wail on the wall with his ubersaw. "Don't you worry my dear amputator, soon we shall be reunited, leading on the battlefield of pain and healing! None shall stand in the way of our beautiful reunion!"
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:07 am

Dell slowly, and silently cocked his shotgun, and gave Queen a pat on the back. A signal to go.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:14 am

Jean smirked, winking at her from behind his mask. "But remember, I'm a spy, I could simply feign death while I put a bullet into your skull." he said.

Queen snuck up behind Tiel, taking the Amputator off her belt, waiting till the next time he hit the wall and then slicing his side. "That's for yesterday." she said, tossing the saw down on the ground and getting her flamethrower ready.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 1:25 am

Tiel winced and grabbed his side, turning to face Queen, a disgusting wide grin appearing on his face, slowly raising his bloody hand to his face to move the bandaging so he could stare at her with both eyes. "Oh, I've been looking forward to this, the moment I'd get to hear your beautiful screams of pain and cries for mercy as I plunge my saw into you time and time again, but I wouldn't let you die, oh no, that would be far too good for you, I want you to suffer, suffer endlessly for trampling over my act of kindness, I could have left you to die, but I didn't, and what did I get as repayment? My little baby was stolen from me!" He slowly started to turn a bright blue, cackling all the while.

Kay grinned and returned the wink. "True, you could feign your death, but I've read up on your little cloaking tech, we cant see you, but we can still feel you, I'm sure it would be quite hard for you to get away while I'm holding onto you, and you know what else, the Red team hates spies from the look of it, I wonder if they'd be willing to give me assistance in exterminating you if I needed it." She nudged the barrel against his throat a few times.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:58 pm

Flanking wide, Dell fired a full clip from his Pomson with his free hand, drastically reducing the the Ubercharge. Without reloading he reslung it, and held his shotgun with both hands, looking down the barrel at the medic. "I got your back, Queenie!" He then fired a shot at the saw, hoping to knock it loose, but to no avail.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:43 pm

Queen scoffed, shaking her head. "We didn't steal shit, your dumbass left it there." she replied, keeping her flamethrower aimed at Tiel, "Now, where's your buddies?"

Jean heard Queen's voice just slightly before chuckling softly. "You say you can take a Pyro, right? Why don't you give the one outside a try." he said before lowering his gun, cloaking.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 pm

Dell fired two more blasts at the medic, trying to push him backwards, but had little effectiveness. He looked down at his armband and saw two incoming sihlouettes. One marked as a winged shoe, the other a knife.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:30 pm

Tiel lunged at Queen, returning the favor by cutting her in the side the exact same way she did to him, quickly raising up his arm to make another swing, stopping right as the ubersaw made contact with her suit, his expression lightening up a bit as the words finally sunk in. "Wait, you didn't steal it? I just... forgot it? I see, I apologize for my past transgressions then, as well as the threat I had made... however." He threw his ubersaw at Dell's shotgun, hoping to knock it out of his hand as he stepped down on the nozzle of Queen's flamethrower, using all of his strength to ram her to the ground afterwards, making sure to pin her down as well, the uber was starting to dim a little though, having about 4 seconds left of it.

Kay bounded out of the locker room, never having changed out of her orange swimming trunks, not to mention she had her back faced towards Tiel, Queen and Dell, completely shocked by the lack of people. "There's no one here at all! Damn that spy! I swear, I'll teach him to mess with me!" She angrily banged her bat against the wall a few times before turning around, even more shocked this time as she stared at all three of them, unsure of how to react after all that.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Dell's shotgun was knocked from his hands, but his custom shotgun still had enough power for one more power shot, and he unloaded it, right into Tiel's chest, knocking him backwards by at least 35 feet. "Kay help us out here!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:58 pm

"Go take care of them, I got this!" Queen said to Dell, waiting for Tiel's uber to diminish before jumping on him and pinning him down.

Jean groaned and shook his head, covering his face as he stealthily walked past them, not wanting any confrontation when he was backed into such a corner.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:04 am

"Kay! Are you alright? Come on, let's get you outta here safe!" Dell shouted, waving his shotgun at the door. Unaware that she was not on the RED team anymore.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:13 am

Tiel grinned sheepishly while being pinned down, not bothering to resist any. "Oh nooo, the pyro's got me, whatever will I do, oh, I know, this!" He slowly started to sit up, but as his back raised off the ground a little he dropped back down, his left eye watering a bit. "Oh jesus, the cut! The cut! I completely forgot, it stings so fucking much! Oh god! Make it stop!" He started to thrash around, his eye continuing to tear up, becoming slightly bloodshot.

Kay blinked a few times before grinning a little, bounding over to Dell, bunting his chest with the tip of her bat before pulling back and giving a hard swing to his head, not enough force to crack his skull open, but more than enough to cause a killer headache and probably knock him out, after this she grabbed him by the foot and dragged him along as she moved to Queen, putting her bat to the side as she tried to pull her off of Tiel. "Get up you! You and your rude fat ass are probably crushing him or something!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:17 am

Queen pushed Kay off her, still pinning Tiel down. "Now, Mr. Medic, stop thrashing or else!" she said, reaching down and grabbing his crotch in a vice like grip, making it seem unbelieveable that the flamethrower was knocked from her hands.

Jean chuckled as he watched this fiasco, thinking of how entertaining this was. "Women and a show." he whispered coldly.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:23 am

Tiel grimaced as his right eye shot open, staring straight at her, still squirming a bit but trying his best not to. "If you think that'll get me to stop moving, than you must have never had someone cut you on a 3rd degree burn scar before, but who am I kidding, of course you wouldn't have!" He gave her a wide and eerie smile.

Kay stumbled backwards, puffing up her cheeks. "Hmph, why you!" She marched back over to Queen and grabbed her again, trying to her best to pull off one of those suplex's she'd always seen wrestlers and the like do. "Damn... you... why won't you budge! Stop being so heavy you stupid Queen lady!"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 am

"...If you stop thrashing around, I might let your BLU Scout get you a med kit..." Queen said, looking over at Kay.

Jean walked away, believing the other two could handle it.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:31 am

"I already stopped thrashing! This would be called writhing, you know, writhing in pain! Also, I don't need a med kit, I have everything to treat the wound on me, how do you think I saved you from bleeding out last time, by waving around a stick and wishing your wounds away?" He scoffed.

Kay had started repeatedly hitting Queen on the head and back with her fists, yelling and hollering for her to get her fat rump of Tiel, stomping for a short moment to think. "Wait, how and when did you figure out I wasn't on RED team?" She tilted her head a little, her current idleness making her look like a Koala holding onto its mother.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:39 am

"Easy...Jean Luke doesn't take prisoners, if you weren't his team member, you'd be gutted and put on RED's door step..." Queen said, pulling out her flaregun, "Tell you what, I'll let you up if we have a temporary truce until Monday."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 10 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: