Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:27 am

"He brought you back from the brink of death, sweetie. I reckon that makes us square." Spoke Dell, just softly enough for them both to hear, as he turned around and began limping to the barracks. It wasn't easy going, but he brought her all the way to her bed and helped her with her suit. "Lookin' like you got a heap a' holes to fix in that there suit." Dell noted casually, as he sat on his bed, and took out a knife and opened his bandages.
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:42 am

Meanwhile, Blackjack was sitting in some mud with his left hand and right foot sunk deep, and the biggest scowl on his face. "Grey?...GREY?!...JEAN LUKE?....DAMNIT...one bad choice in foot placement and you end up STUCK IN THE F*CKING GROUND!" he yelled, that last part roared with such force it rattled the windows. "I am soooo not living this down." he said with a facepalm.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 1:52 pm

Dell swiped Queen's lighter, and heated up the blade of his knife, until it glowed red. "Of all the damn times I done this, it don't get any easier." He took a strip of the bandage and put it between his teeth, then, quickly shoved the knife down into his bullet wound, and in a single quick motion, pried the slug free of his leg, and cauterized the wound. He couldn't help but let out a scream, muffled through the bandages. The bandages fell out of his mouth, and he hunched over, gasping and panting for air.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:04 pm

Jean had went back through the lower bridge, going back into his base as began fixing up his wounds. His upper body was horribly scarred, a mix of scars from flames, bullets and blades.

Queen did her best to slowly sit up. "I'm going to request reinforcements...we're sure as hell going to need them." she said, watching Dell.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:13 pm

Tiel stretched as he made his way to the locker room, needing a nice cold shower to just help him relax right now, hoping not to run into either Jean or Jack and instead getting to go directly to his temporary safe haven. "My time here's probably going to get a lot worse after what happened today." He thought to himself, looking up towards the sky one last time before entering the base.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:21 pm

"I should've just shot him..." Dell muttered apologetically to Queen, while trying to stand. "Miss Queen, is there anythin' I can get you before I head to the infirmary?"
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:32 pm

Blackjack finally managed to free himself from his situation, and scampered towards the BLUE lockerroom, cursing all the way. He walked through the door with a scowl so huge it was almost comical.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:57 pm

Jean had reached the last wound, quickly fixing it up before he put his suit back on, walking out and bumping into Blackjack. "You're tracking mud in the base." he said with a straight face.

Queen shook her head, slowly climbing out of the bed as she tried to keep any pressure off her side. "No, just help me over to the phone." she groaned.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:00 pm

Dell nodded, and supported her side, letting her use him as a crutch.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:06 pm

Tiel stepped towards his locker, grabbing a change of clothes and grabbing his Ubersaw, having noticed on the way back that he had forgotten his amputator in the enemy base, not that he could do much about it right now though. "Well, I hope none of the others are going to show up here any time soon..." He started to unwrap the bandage around his arm, revealing a large burn scar trailing up from his hand all the way to his shoulder and right half of his neck, taking off his last bits of clothing before making his way into one of the shower stalls. "Damn stressful day."
Back to top Go down
Blackjack

Blackjack

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:25 pm

"Need any help doc?" Blackjack said as he wiped his boots on the walls outside the lockeroom. "If yall don't mind I'm getting some shuteye. Got my ass kicked by the ground..."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:46 pm

Queen groaned in pain, leaning against the wall once they reached the phone. "Thanks..." she said, picking up the receiver and calling the number for Mr. Pauling's desk, "...Ms. Pauling? Yes, I'm calling about...yes, we did have a confrontation with some BLU's. I'm calling about sending some reinforcements...Thanks, when will they...tomorrow? All right, thanks." She hung up the phone, staying there against the wall.

Jean chuckled and shook his head, putting his torn up mask back on. "Tiel, tomorrow isn't going to get much better. In the state we left them, they're calling for reinforcements right now." he explained, "If anything, we should expect them to arrive in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:11 pm

"Do you know who they're sending to help us?" Dell asked with a tilt of his head.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:29 pm

Tiel let out an audible sigh as he started washing his hair. "Yeah, that sounds about right, how many people do you think they'll end up sending? Or maybe a guess at what profession they might be." He half kept from zoning out, thinking about it in his own mind and trying to form how the next day might go.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:17 pm

"Well, Pauling said they'll definitely send a medic. Any thing else, I'm not sure." Queen replied, doing her best not to fall over from the pain in her side, "But we could surely use a medic..."

Jean adjusted his shirt, looking at Tiel. "They'll most likely send around two to four, then depending on how tomorrow goes, more than that." he replied, leaning against the wall, "A medic is a sure fire choice though. The others...possibly a sniper, scout, and a heavy."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:21 pm

"Alrighty then." Dell said solemnly, moving under Queen's arm to help her walk. You'd best get some rest. I'll be in the infirmiry while the docs take a look at my leg. Then I'll be back to watch over your recovery. Oh, and another thing, sorry about slappin' your tail. Just needed to give you a jolt."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:22 pm

"Well, I don't like the sound of any of them, other than possibly the medic and sniper, mainly for the fact that it's hard for them to aim when an arrow is flying straight at em." He stepped out of the shower, trying to hide his right arm of all things from Jean, finding it far more uncomfortable to have someone see his scars than anything else. "Also, mind turning around in a bit, I need to change my face bandages." He already started dressing and re-bandaging his right arm.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:29 pm

Queen leaned against him, slowly walking to her bed and laying down with his help. "Don't mention it...seriously. I'm going to kill that medic tomorrow..." she growled, trying to relax her body.

Jean nodded, turning to the side and looking at a wall. "I'd agree about the sniper, but you and Jack need to watch out either way. I can handle myself, but I don't need two people depending on me to save their asses when needed." he said, popping his neck, "Tomorrow I'm not going easy on them like I did today, tomorrow I rip them apart."
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:36 pm

"I might not be the greatest at killing others, but keeping myself and others alive is something I ca n boast about, though as I've said several times, I don't do suicide missions... rather one person too stupid to sense danger dies than having him drag me to my death with him." He unwrapped the bandage on his face, cleaning it with some wet cloth before re-wrapping it with new, clean bandaging. "Also, nothing like a refreshing new set of bandages, wouldn't you agree?" He turned around, a slight grin on his face, a disturbingly eerie vision was there to behold be Jean, Tiel having purposely left a small gape in the bandaging so his second eye would be visible, except it wasn't much of an eye but more this dark dead looking orb, it could still move but if it could see was an entirely different question. "And if all else fails I'll simply have to be the grim reaper tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:38 pm

"Yeah, I think that would be fair." Dell agreed, setting her down gingerly on her bed, making sure to support her body where it was needed, and providing her with all that she could need for accomodation. "I'll be back after the trip to the infirmiry. You got all you need?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:18 am

"Do your best is all I'm asking. I don't want them to be able to beat us tomorrow." Jean said, opening the door and walking out, "Also, I don't like to kill team mates, but I shall if you pulled what you did today out there again."

Queen slowly nodded, letting out a disgruntled sigh. "I hope they don't send a bunch of rookies tomorrow." she said, staring up at him.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:25 am

"Yeah, yeah, I get it; just don't like killing people the way she would have died, slow... sloppily, mess all over the place, now had my arrow hit her somewhere fatal, that I could have live with, but alas, t'was an explosion that harmed the beast, so I'll simply make sure to take her down the right way this time... not to mention the fuckers have my saw." The was quite a bit of audible poison as he mentioned his missing saw.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:33 am

Dell stared back, only giving a firm nod before turning and leaving. He limped his way to the infirmary, where they had a low grade, primitive medigun. He stood infront of the machine, and over the course of 10 minutes he was back at full strength. After his treatment, he returned to Queen to make sure she was still okay.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:40 am

"Once I'm done here, I'll continue searching for him..." he whispered, heading into an empty room, heading into a corner and sitting down, slowly dozing off into a sleep.

Queen looked back at Dell, giving him a nod. "I'll wait till tomorrow for the better Medigun, also, I think that medic left his bonesaw outside." she said, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:46 am

Tiel stretched as he walked out of the locker room, fully clothed and equipped as he walked towards the bunks to crawl into his bed and sleep, setting his medigun next to his bed, the thing already having built up a full uber and such. "I'll have to be careful tomorrow, I'm fairly certain my welcome will be a lot less than warm." He chuckled as he dropped onto his bed, practically instantly falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: