Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Rehtael

Rehtael

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 am

"What do you think we ought to do bout' it?" Dell asked her, as he kneeled by her bed.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:50 am

"Bring it to me please, I'm going to give it back to him tomorrow..." Queen replied, gently rubbing her side as she pulled her shirt up some.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:55 am

"Alright. But is there anythin' I can get for you first? For your side? I feel mighty bad I wasn't there to help ya'." Dell explained, removing his mask and holding it in front of himself with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 12:57 am

"You were dealing with Jean, and from the amount of blood I saw, you hit him pretty hard also. I say we're about even." Queen replied, looking up at him, "But if you insist, an ice pack would help."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:01 am

"Right away miss!" He said before giving a short nod and bolting to the refridgerator. He came back with a bag full of ice and placed it on her side. "Is that a good spot to put it?" He asked, looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:03 am

Queen groaned softly and slowly nodded, relaxing a bit more. "Yes, thank you." she replied, looking up at him, "I bet you enjoyed spanking me..."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:07 am

Dell's face turned as red as the flames on his mask. "Well- I uh... I just wanted you awake is all! Yeah- I couldn't have you fall asleep with a spy around. I'd never forgive myself if you died because I didn't wake you up!" Dell blurted, both flustered and embarrassed.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 am

"Heh, you don't have to lie Dell, I enjoyed it a bit myself." Queen said like it was nothing to admit, "Honestly I'm amazed you don't have someone waiting for you back home. You're a nice guy."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:15 am

Dells embarrassment turned to sorrow. "Well, it was mostly just me trying to wake you up, and thanks. But to be honest with ya', I had a fiance once. Things just fell apart once she found out the line a' work I'm in. Needless to say she wouldn't even look at me afterwards. That was before I went to Teufort, and lost nearly all the love in my heart." He explained, still kneeling and holding the pack in place with his robotic hand.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:18 am

Queen scooted back some on the bed, patting a spot beside her. "Sit, I want to get to know you." she said, looking up at him, "If I'm going to trust you to watch my back, I need to know more about you."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:22 am

"Alright miss." Replied Dell, as he calmly sat on the edge of the bed, turning his head back to her, not sure if he should lie down next to her or not. "What would you like to know?" He asked, as he removed his amber goggles, and placed them on his lap.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:26 am

Queen laid there, thinking for a moment before looking up at him. "What was your child hood like?" she asked, seeing his eyes for the first time.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:31 am

"Like most, I suppose. Just a rough-n-tumbler kid groin up during dubya, dubya two. Liked to build alot. When I was a teenager, that's when I started making machines, and engines. Technology and I grew up together, and that's how I got to be where I am. How about you? What was life like for you growin' up?" Dell asked turning his body around a bit more.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 am

Queen looked over at her mask. "Well...I liked to burn things obviously. The moment I was able to get ahold of some matches, I took them to school and set a trash can on fire in the girls bathroom." she replied, rolling onto her back, "After a few years of that, my parents got tired of it and sent me to live with my aunt and uncle. A few years there and I nearly burnt their house down. Then they sent me to live with my grandparents who, upon the first time I set anything on fire, had me sent to a crazy home for the first time. After I got out, I stayed 'clean' for some years before I finally had a mishap. Then I was sent to the crazy home for good. Ann then came to visit, giving me the deal."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:40 am

"Wanna tell me more about that 'mishap'?" Dell asked with growing curiosity, leaning in towards her.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:42 am

Queen chuckled softly. "Well, some punk bully was picking on me, so I set his crotch on fire." she replied, looking up at his with a slight smile.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:45 am

"That's all!?!" Dell lurched back, as if apalled. "That is a harsh injustice ma'am."
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:47 am

Queen laughed slightly, a smile on her face. "Tell that to the 'normals', they'll put you in that place for just about anything now days." she said, gently patting his back.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:50 am

"I s'pose so... Would you like me to go and get that saw now miss Queen?" Dell asked sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:52 am

Queen nodded. "Yes please, then we can head to bed." she said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 1:58 am

Dell got up and quickly went to the scene of the earlier fight and retrived the saw and without care for the scenery, returned to the bunks. "Where should I put this saw missy?" Dell asked, Holding up the blade with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:00 am

"Just here on my nightstand." Queen replied, waiting for him to put it down before sitting up and kissing his cheek, "Don't let this war turn you into stone, you're a real sweet heart."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:04 am

Dell was stunned for a moment before a miniature smile touched his face. "Thankya miss. Unless you need anything else, I'll be headin' off to bed now I suppose." Dell informed, with a barely noticable touch of dissapointment in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:07 am

"No, that's everything for now. You get some rest, I'm gonna try the same." Queen said before laying her head on the pillow and closing her eyes, "Goodnight Dell."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:09 am

Dell gave a small chuckle and a grin before replying with; "You too, miss Queen." He then stood up and started stepping towards his bunk, which was entirely covered i machine parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: