Role Player's League!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role Player's League!

A fun place for people to RP with eachother freely!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Team Fortress 2 RP

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 2:52 pm

~The Next Morning~

A train hissed to a stop out behind RED Base. It wasn't long before a short man dressed in a white trench coat, carrying a Medigun on his back and a duffel bag in his left hand. "So this is the place, looks like a piece of crap, eh Claire?" he asked the large woman carrying a minigun on her back and a duffel bag of her own. "Eh, I'm sure it looks bettah on inside, Melvin." she said in a very thick Russian accent. A few cars back, a man stepped out onto the platform. A middle aged Japanese man carrying a bottle of whiskey and very large duffel bag. "Let's get inside, don't want to get on the boss' bad side." he said, walking into the building, the other two following him inside.

Queen was resting on her bed still, falling asleep three hours ago after trying to find a comfortable position. The icepack that was on her side had fallen off and landed on the ground beside her bed.

Jean was awake, standing outside the entrance of BLU Base as he watched the smoke from the train rise into the air. "They're arrived." he said, lighting a cigarette.
Back to top Go down
https://rpleague.forumotion.com
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:11 pm

Dell was already awake, and was modifying his armband at the nearest table to his bed. "Calibratory check complete... Damn... Reset calibration modules..." He muttered quietly, as he worked furiously on his armband. After another half hour of work, Dell grinned widely, placing the band back on his arm. "Let's see that slipp'ry snake slither on past this!" He spoke softly to himself, as he turned the machine on. Quickly after doing so, it started beeping. There was movement at the rear train depot. Dell scurried over to Quenn, and quickly woke her up. "Queenie! Look alive, our reinforcments is here!"
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:19 pm

After its first stop the train moved a bit further to stop at the BLU base, a short red head with two backpacks stepping out, one on her back and the other being carried in her left hand. "Yep, seems like I'm finally here, even if a bit later than I'd hoped... anyhow, that other guy told me the locker room was over there, so better hurry up so I can help out on my first day!" She grinned as she sprinted to her destination, trying to gather all of her equipment she was going to use today ready while shoving what she didn't need for the moment messily inside of her locker.

Around the same time;
Tiel lazily walked out of the barracks, dragging his medigun over the ground as he made his way towards the entrance, still a bit groggy from his awkward night of sleep. Upon nearing the entrance and seeing Jean he raised his right hand with a slight wave. "Ahh, morning Jean... let's hope for the best, eh?" He gave him a sheepish grin before yawning again
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:27 pm

Queen groaned before opening her eyes, looking up at Dell. She muttered inchoherently about vibrators and melons before slowly standing up, being careful with her side. She grabbed a brush from her nightstand and began fixing her hair.

As she did, the new team members walked in, carrying their bags. "Hello captain." Melvin said as he walked up to Dell, giving him a salute. The other two went over to their beds, putting their bags down before joining Melvin.

Jean looked back at Tiel. "The reinforcements have arrived, and if I heard correctly, we have a new member as well." he said, putting his mask back on.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:35 pm

"I'm mighty flattered there doc, but I aint' team captain. You're looking for Queenie here." Dell explained, gesturing his hand over to the young pyro. "My name's Dell by the way." He informed, extending his robotic hand for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:37 pm

Tiel stretched and yawned one more time, starting to feel properly awake. "Is that so? That's always good news, especially since they got a bunch of reinforcements." He looked around for a second, trying to see if said member was around. "Huh, guess they're not quite ready yet, any idea what they might be though?"

While that conversation was going on Kay was putting on her clothes in a rush, not putting much time in looking her best since her hair looked like a burning wreck; having put very little effort in trying to straighten it out with her hands, her bra was also left hanging from her locker door, which she would have noticed if she hadn't have left it open. With her scattergun perched on her back and her bat in her right hand she rushed towards the BLU entrance, thinking the others were already out in the field.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Queen grunted and waved as she finished her hair, slowly walking to the bathroom as she grabbed her towel from a bag.

Melvin raised an eyebrow. "No offense, but are you sure she's fit to lead?" he asked, looking up at Dell, "And I'm Melvin. My large lady friend over there is Claire, and the Japanese man is..."

"The name's Kain, I'm a Demolition Man." he interrupted Melvin, pulling out his shield, katana and pipe launcher.

Jean pointed at the Scout running off towards RED Base. "From the looks of her, I'd say a Scout." he said with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:58 pm

Tiel's eyes widened a little, as he stared at the scout Jean pointed at. "Uhh, well... I'd say we should probably get going lest we lost a scout, eh?" He attached the medigun nozzle to its base, taking his crossbow in his right hand and his his ubersaw in his left, making his way towards the bridge, not yet crossing to red territory however.

Meanwhile, Kay was already in the Red base, doing her best to find her comrades, starting to wonder if there even were any, deciding to use the easier method she knew yelling out for them to show themselves. "Hey, guys! Where are you! I'm the new scout and junk! Uhm.... anyone around!?" She rested the end of her bat on the ground and leaned on it, gliding her fingers through her hair. "Oh geez, I'm not lost am I? Did I take a wrong turn somewhere around here?"

All the while Blackjack was still in the bunks, the muddy mishap having clogged some of the machinery he had on him, leaving him in the base to clean all of it out, since this would take a good part of the day he decided to recalibrate his eye as well; the empty silence doing him good for his concentration.

Last edited by Faelen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:19 pm

"She does her job just fine. How about you, where are all of ya comin' from?" Dell asked, crossing his arms, and examining the new team members.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:27 pm

"Claire and I came from our facility stationed in Egypt." Melvin explained for both him and the large woman.

"Hot there, here it's cooler." Claire remarked setting her minigun down on the bed and turning towards Dell with a smile on her face, "You a bit hot though."

Kain shook his head, watching as Queen walked out wearing just a towel after showering. "I came straight from the Mann Co. HQ." he explained, taking a swig of his whiskey.

Queen grabbed a bikini and her spare Pyro suit, heading back outside to get dressed. As she did, she bumped into the Scout as she turned the corner, losing her towel on the floor. "Damn it, watch where you're going!" she said, quickly picking it up and wrapping it around herself.

Jean chuckled and shook his head, following Tiel. "Thing is, she's not wearing the team colors, so there's a large chance they'll think she's a recruit." he said.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:39 pm

Kay pointed her bat at Queen, mostly just for dramatic effect. "I should be saying that to you! I was jut standing here thinking aloud and you march right into me! Don't get so cocky just because you're taller than me!" She slammed the end of the bat into the ground again once she was done ranting. "Also, I think I might be lost." She looked in a different direction from Queen as she said the last bit.

Tiel nodded his head at what Jean had said, with this information deciding not to run into the base yet instead carefully sneaking inside and keeping to the walls and shadows, in case she was surrounded by Red's by the mistake that they thought she was a Red as well. "I really wouldn't want to be the cause of her death." He whispered to himself more than he did to Jean.

Last edited by Faelen on Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:40 pm

"A scout?" Dell asked aloud, trying to ignore the new heavy's statement. He began examining his armband's security footage. "I don't much recall you leaving the train... How did you arrive here, girl? And what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:43 pm

Queen grumbled and went off to get dressed, all ready telling it's not going to be a good day.

Kain walked up behind Dell, looking at the Scout as well. "I do recall seeing her on the train though." he said. Melvin and Claire agreeing with him.

Jean stopped at the entrance of the base, peeking inside and spotting Queen walking into the locker room to get dressed. "They're all awake, so be cautious." he whispered.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 5:56 pm

Kay nodded her head and lifted her bat to have it rest on her shoulder, using her other hand to salute towards all of them "The names Kay! I'm your new scout and stuff, I hope we can all get along! It's a relief that I ended up finding all of you though, for a while I started to think I was the only one here!" She burst into laughter once finished, finding a certain odd amount of humor in what she had said.

Tiel nodded his head again, letting out a soft sight. "This is quite the situation we've got going on though, sneaking around their base early in the morning... I can say this now, but I've had far better days." He whispered in return to Jean, trying to use the metal of his ubersaw to check around corners through it's reflection, not having much luck with it however.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:18 pm

"Oh, and Queen? How are we going to deliver the BLU Doc's saw?" Dell asked her, while examining the new team members.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 6:48 pm

"I'm going to shove it up his ass literally!" Queen called from the locket room as she got dressed.

"Sounds painful." Kain said, past Kay, "I'm going to take a look around."

Melvin nodded, about to use his medigun on Kay to fill the rest of his uber, but decided to go and use it on Claire. "I think we should all get ready for a fight today." he said.

Jean cloaked and walked past the corner. "Clear so far, but stay back there, I'll get you if it's clear." he said, walking into the base, moving to the side as the Demoman walked past him and out the door, walking past Tiel.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:00 pm

Kay nodded, taking a seat on the floor, staring over at Dell. "So, why's that Queen lady so uppity about the enemy team medic? They do something terrible to her or something? Like wizz on her head as she was walking by, minding her own business or something? Or maybe it's an old grudge, ooohh, you've gotta tell me now, I've gone and made myself all curious!" She grinned as she rocked back and forth on the ground, looking like some sort of 12 year old as she did.

Tiel nodded towards Jean as he walked out, quietly waiting in his hiding spot, pressing even tighter against the wall and holding his breath as the demoman walked past, feeling his heart rate increase a few notches as the situation seemed to keep getting worse.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 7:28 pm

"So, Kain, you say you're coming from Mann Co. HQ?" Dell probed, as he updated the logs on his armband. "Does that mean you're new in the field?" Dell began following Kain briefly, to take a few short notes on him.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Queen walked out of the locker room, holding Tiel's bonesaw in her hand, her flaregun in the other. "Keep a watch on the base, we're defending today! I'll be down in the workshop if anyone needs me!" she called out so everyone in the base could hear.

Kain looked back at Dell. "Yes and no. I've seen my share of battles, but this battlefield is new to me." he replied, "Why is she going to be in the workshop?"

Melvin and Claire were doing their own thing, scouting the base for any intruders. "Kay, was it?" Melvin asked, "Go and help Dell and Kain, they need someone to watch their backs." Claire readied her minigun after putting on her red colored vest.

Jean was sneaking into the bunk room, spotting Kay and the other two. He snuck back out to Tiel's position. "I found her, but she's accompanied by a Heavy and Medic right now." he whispered to him.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:28 pm

Kay looked around, continuing to rock back and forth. "What? No answer? Boo, so laaame!" She hopped to her feet and bounded after Kain and Dell, twirling her bat in the air while singing to the Main title music from Paper Mario, not taking too long to catch up to em, happily skipping right behind the two, switching over to humming to not disturb their conversation too much.

Tiel was sweating up a storm, quite worried by all the people walking by and blocking his escape route, giving Jean a frantic nod to show he had heard him. "Jesus christ, they got a lot more people than I thought they would... out of the pot and into the fire was it?" He thought to himself, a bit relieved no one had noticed him yet though, his expression did change to surprise and being slightly dumbfounded as he saw said scout run out after the engineer and demo.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:57 pm

"Alrighty then... Now, miss Kay, where did you come here from?" Dell asked, turning around and walking backwards to face the young girl.
Back to top Go down
Faelen

Faelen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:01 pm

Kay pointed her bat towards the sky, taking a few exaggeratedly large steps. "This is my first deployment, if that's what you're asking, kinda why I got a bit worried when I couldn't find anyone!" She burst into loud laughter once again, thinking about her earlier reaction.
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:07 pm

"Raw recruit then, huh?" Dell asked rhetorically, keeping close records on his armband. "They sure sent us a lot of backup. All we'd really need is a medic. Well, enjoy your look around together, I'm going back to the bunks to test out my neew SONAR module." With that, Dell returned to the bunks.
Back to top Go down
Vanity Queen
Admin
Vanity Queen

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:13 pm

"Okay...this is how we're going to play it..." Jean whispered, watching Kay and Dell talk, "I need you to distract the Engi, I doubt he'll call for backup for a lone Medic and then run back to base after I grab her and we'll head back to base as well."
Back to top Go down
Rehtael

Rehtael

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 9:19 pm

On a whim Dell decided to turn on the SONAR right then, and it picked up a spy sihlouette nearby. The calibrations were incomplete so he couldn't be sure of the location, but he knew Jean was there. "SPY! There's a spy somewhere around here! I don't know where, but he's here!" Dell began shouting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team Fortress 2 RP   Team Fortress 2 RP - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team Fortress 2 RP
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Role Player's League! :: Roleplaying Area! :: The Roleplaying Place!-
Jump to: